Our Outpatient Clinic
Wannemacher Therapy Services just opened our first clinic in North Plainfield. We currently provide Speech, Occupational and Developmental Therapy both privately and through early intervention. We also offer social and pre-readiness groups for 2 and 3 year olds. Private Tutoring is available at our clinic location too. We have expanded our age ranges to include children through adults. If you are wondering how we are doing be sure to find us on Google and read our reviews. We are located at
13242 Illinois Rte 59, Ste 102, Plainfield Illinois 60585
Our Mission & Vision
Wannemacher Therapy is a team of therapists striving to meet your needs. We currently serve children in the Southwest Suburbs in the home setting as well as the child through adult population at our clinic location. Teletherapy services are available by each discipline to anyone in the state of Illinois. If you are concerned about social distancing or have a busy schedule we are here to help meet a variety of needs. Teletherapy can be effective and works!
We help meet your goals by identifying concerns through an evaluation, and the development of goals to meet the needs of the child and the family.
- We strive for excellence in all aspects of service to our children.
- We provide a great work environment and treat each other with respect and dignity.
- We embrace diversity as an essential component in the way we do business.
- We support and invite families to participate in all aspects of their child’s therapy.
- We provide excellent customer service, are empathetic, and respond quickly to our clients.
If you or someone you know is looking for home based speech therapy, clinic based speech, occupational, or developmental therapy please contact us by email or by phone.
We are always looking to add quality therapists. Please contact us if interested!