Our Mission & Vision
Wannemacher Therapy is a team of Speech Language Pathologists and Assistants. We currently serve children in the Southwest Suburbs in the home setting. We have recently added telepractice services to our therapy modality allowing our therapists to see your child during this time of physical distancing. We want to ensure that your child continues to receive speech and language therapy that he/she needs.
Our mission is to provide in home speech therapy to children in Will, DuPage and Kendall Counties. Ongoing therapy is provided in the home setting for children birth through high school. Services may be provided through the early intervention program (Birth through 3) as well as privately. We accomplish this by identifying concerns through a personalized speech and language evaluation, and the development of goals to meet the needs of the child and the family.
- We strive for excellence in all aspects of service to our children.
- We provide a great work environment and treat each other with respect and dignity.
- We embrace diversity as an essential component in the way we do business.
- We support and invite families to participate in all aspects of their child’s therapy.
- We provide excellent customer service, are empathetic, and respond quickly to our clients.
If you or someone you know is looking for home based speech therapy or if you are looking to have your child’s speech and language skills evaluated please contact us by email or by phone.
We are also looking to hire one more Speech Language Pathologist. Hours are flexible and will match your needs. PRN hours are available as well.